|These are 10 “commitments” that the families must agree to follow as a covenant.
At any time, they are free to remind each other of these 10 commitments.
Not following them will not necessarily mean non-continuation in the program, however.
- We shall follow and advance the four principles of Kairos Children’s Fund: Love of God, Love for others, Mutual Respect, Discipline, Unity, and Hard work; but the first most of all.
1 Timothy 4:7-8 & Matthew 22:37-38
- We will do our best to share Jesus with others and to emulate His holiness as much as possible.
- We shall strive to work hard to become prosperous for our family and others in our community.
- We will minimize our expenditures and save our sobra allowance.
- We shall strive to always learn, even when not in school.
- We shall not be unfair to anyone, bully or tease.
- We shall treat everyone as a brother and sister in this world and always be ready to help one another.
- We will do our best to obey our teacher and always respect our fellow students.
- We will do our best to serve in the church and to do our assigned task.
- We will commit to help other children in need through the Kairos Children’s Fund once finished schooling and working.